Monday, January 9, 2012

promt #1

Hey guys!

My name is Sara Campbell and I'm from Whitehouse Ohio which is located just outside of Toledo. My house is surrounded by cornfields out in the middle of nowhere. I graduated from Anthony Wayne High School with a graduating class of about 360. Moving to Columbus is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I absolutely love the city. Now that I'm here, I don't think I'll ever live by cornfields again.


I love traveling. While studying here at The Ohio State University I plan on studying abroad. I would love to go to Italy or Australia and snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef. The coolest place I've been so far is Alaska. I went snorkeling in Ketchikan and had to a wear wet-suit because of how cold the water was. I enjoy skiing and boating with my family. I also like to read. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice but my favorite author is Sarah Addison Allen. When I have my own house someday I'd like to have a library in one of the rooms.


Hanging out with my friends is one of my favorite things to do. I also like watching movies, especially now that I can buy movie tickets at the Union for $4. I have an obsession with shoes and I own way too many pairs. I am studying Business here at OSU and I'm thinking about specializing in either real estate or finance. I couldn't be happier with choosing to go here and I'm excited for the next 4 years of my life. Can't wait to meet you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also a business major and am looking to travel abroad myself. I've tried snorkeling before but I really didn't like it because I'm extremely afraid of fish. It must be very different growing up out in the country, and i'm sure that moving to Columbus is a good change.

    ReplyDelete