Monday, January 9, 2012

Prompt 1: Alex Cameron

My name is Alex Cameron and I am from a town called Anderson, which is in Cincinnati, Ohio. I was born in this town and have lived there my whole life. Being from Cincinnati, I have come to love many of its delicious foods unique to the city. One of my favorite places to eat is Montgomery Inn. However, this place tends to be pretty pricey, so it is always a special occasion whenever I eat there. Another great food from Cincinnati is Skyline Chili. Although the restaurant is starting to open locations in other places than Cincinnati, such as Columbus, Ohio and Tampa, Florida, it is still a true Cincinnati meal. The finally unique food of the city is Graeter's. This is a creamery and my favorite ice cream is easily black raspberry chocolate chip.


I graduated from Turpin High School this past June. Our graduating class was around 330 people which is fairly large, considering my town has two high schools. I am now a freshman at The Ohio State University and a pre-business student in the Fisher College of Business. I am looking to gain a Finance degree from this school. I plan to join some clubs and organizations this quarter, since I mistakenly did not last quarter. In addition to that I am on an indoor intramural soccer team and an intramural basketball team this quarter which I am very excited about.


In my free time I enjoy playing and watching almost any sport. My favorite sports to play are soccer basketball and soccer. I played goalie for soccer in high school and center for basketball in high school. I also enjoy watching TV. My favorite shows are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The League.


3 comments:

  1. This blog was fun for me to read because I'm from Cincinnati also, and I agree with you on what you said about Skyline and Graeter's because I'm missing it alot right now. I also thought you did a good job describing Cincinnati and why you're here at Ohio State.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im from Cincinnati too! I graduated from Mariemont, which isn't too far from Anderson. I have a Skyline like a mile from my house and a Graeter's literally right next to my house so I have grown up loving both of them. Whenever I go home for any reason, I make a stop at both of them. Im a big fan of Always Sunny and can't wait until next season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your blog! I was in Cincinnati for my first time last month visiting two of my friends that go to UC. It was actually a pretty cool city! Also, I love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!! My brother and I used to watch it all the time at home, it is so funny.

    ReplyDelete