Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Prompt #1 Jackson Hart


My name is Jackson Hart. I am from a town about 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia called West Chester. You may have heard of it from watching the show/movie Jackass. Bam Margera is one of the few members of that show who are from and can be seen driving around town in their Lamborghinis. I graduated from West Chester Henderson High School. While there I played football and lacrosse.


Being from Philadelphia, naturally I am a huge Phillies fan. I usually get to go to a handful of games each year and even though they let me down this year, I have faith for next season! Thankfully I am not an Eagles fan, so I didn't have to take too much abuse this year for that fiasco. When I'm not watching sports I love listening to music. I like all kinds of music ranging from rap to rock. My favorite things to listen to right now are probably Lupe Fiasco and Dave Matthews Band. I've seen them both perform live in concert and they are both incredible.

Being from out of state I've had to answer the question of "Why did you pick Ohio State?" numerous times. My answer is always the fact that I wanted a big school, with good sports, and out of the state of Pennsylvania. The Ohio State University met all of that criteria perfectly. My brother goes to the University of Tennessee and all of the times I've gone to visit him I had a blast, so that definitely influenced my decision. A good amount of my friends from home went to Penn State, so it's fun to have a good rivalry with all of them. I am a business major and I plan to either specialize in finance or marketing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jackson. I absolutely love Dave Matthews Band. Although I have never seen them in concert, I am sure it rocks.
    I also get the same, "why did you go to OSU?", question. I think it's annoying when 70 people a day ask me! I don't even know why honestly, but it seems to be working out well so far!

    ReplyDelete