Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Prompt # 1: Lauren Schneider

My name is Lauren Schneider. I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and have lived there my entire life. Cincinnati is in the southwest corner of Ohio and is only about an hour and a half away from The Ohio State University. Before coming to The Ohio State University, I went to a private high school named McAuley. My high school was all girls and Catholic. I have one younger brother and two stepsisters, one of which is the same age as me. I also have two cats that I love very much named Bells and Lucky. At The Ohio State University, I live in Smith Hall on South with two other roommates. Even though I did random roommate, we luckily all get along and hang out together.

My favorite time of the year is summer. I hate the cold, snow, and rain. I would rather it be burning hot all the time than freezing cold. One of my favorite places to go during the summer is Huntington Beach, California. I have family that lives out there that I visit with friends every year. I love going to the beach and laying out. While I am in California, I go to the U.S. Open of Surfing which is a huge competition for a week on the beach. It is a ton of fun and there are numerous events going on throughout the week!












I also enjoy playing soccer, shopping, and hanging out with my best friends. I like to go swimming and listen to music. I listen to all types of music – from country to rap. My favorite TV show is the Hills, with Lauren Conrad. Pink is my favorite color. My favorite place to eat is Chipotle.

I chose to come to The Ohio State University because I felt it was the right place for me. I wanted to go somewhere not so close to my house (such as the University of Cincinnati). I also wanted to go to a big school that was still close to a main city. Although I am currently undecided on a major, I am definitely looking into applying to the nursing program.



2 comments:

  1. I hate rain and snow as well. I hate being wet and having wet shoes!! The rain here is so tricky and sometimes lasts all day long! I am also looking forward to summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Cincinnati too! I actually went to Mariemont, though you may not know where that is. I also looked at the University of Cincinnati but soon learned that it was way too close to home for me. That's awesome that you are looking at the nursing program here. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete