Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Prompt #1


Hello Internet,


I'm Jordan Wamer. I'm a friendly guy that loves to meet new people. I grew up in Oregon, Ohio, a suburb of Toledo. It's a nice little town, known for its beautiful parks just on the shores of Lake Erie. I lived in Toledo for my first 5 y

ears of existence, but that's too far back to remember. I have one sibling, an eight year-old brother. He's awesome and I love him to death, but he is wild-child. My grandmother was one of 8 siblings, and my father was one of 4, so I have a large family. It's too big to stay close with everyone, but all of my fathers siblings are close, so I have good relationships with my family. I went to Clay High School with a graduating class of 356 stud

ents. It's a good school with some great teachers and some crazy ones, like any school. I played golf, basketball, and baseball, baseball being my favorite. The thing I miss from high school the most is sports. I loved playing high school sports, you made some of the best friends and memories in those hours after class.





I am currently applying for the School of Engineering here at Ohio State. I have a broad range of interests, but one of my bigger interests is sports. I love all different types of sports, and I'm currently on the OSU club baseball team. I also enjoy cooking all different types of food, and I enjoying eating them just as much. I like to spend my spare time outside, watching the Office, cooking, listening to music, or occasionally reading. I love watching movie

s and/or t.v. shows. I don't really have a favorite genre, I'm interested in anything that can keep my attention. I'm also a big fan of music. I mainly listen to hip/hop, but I'm open to everything but country.




Kendrick Lamar ------>

2 comments:

  1. We have many similar interests! Softball (baseball for girls) was my favorite sport, and I miss playing it so much. I haven't been able to play for a couple years because of an injury but I wish I was able to play in a club team like you. I also LOVE to cook, and eat of course haha. I want to eventually open up my own restaurant. And I also really like rap/hiphop music, anything but country. I can't stand country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like baseball, but I'm no where near good. I played 3rd base and let's be honest, 3rd base rarely got any plays unless it was down the foul line. I played all through elementary (which doesn't mean much). However, I do like cooking. Unfortunately, I live in Mack Hall and we don't even have an oven or stove in our basement, but cooking is great. I love eating way more than I love cooking or cleaning, but still. The only thing I disagree on is Engineering. All the best to you! My Dad was an Engineer and I only wish I could think in that mannerism. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete