Wednesday, January 11, 2012

blog #1 Lamaya Davis

My name is Lamaya Davis and I’m form Cleveland, Ohio. I graduated from Early College, John Hay high school. The school that I went to allowed me to graduate a year early which was one on the reasons why I picked but along with graduating I was number seven in my class and I am also a member of the National Honor Society. While in school I was a part of the drum line, I played the cymbals, not very exciting but it was fun. Out of three kids I am the youngest at the age of 18 and interestingly enough to me I happen to be the youngest on my generation on my mom’s side.
 My favorite color is pink and I love being able to just hang out with my friends and family. I choose to come to The Ohio State University because it simply a great school and I didn't want to follow behind my sister and brother. Here at Ohio State I’m hoping to get into the nursing program so that I can pursue the career of a neonatal nurse. Also while here at Ohio State I have intentions on joining a sorority but I have yet to pick one if I do join. I am a very energetic person but I come off a little shy at first. I love helping people and being with babies and I’m a very easy person to talk to. I like to think of myself as a mediator some times because I like to try and help people to solve their problems and give them advice to the best of my abilities, as in what should they do about anything that can be troubling them.
 Some of my favorite shows are Switched at Birth, Secret Life of an American Teenager and The Game. I love watching movies any type of movie that can catch my interest will do fine but I’m not a big fan of scary movies. One of my many favorite movies is Remember the Titians I also am crazy about Twilight and Transformers. Mentioning transformers brings me to my dream car which is a Camaro or a Challenger. I don’t have many hobbies kind of just like to stay moving around and doing things but if I had to pick a hobby I would say singing would be it. I don’t know how well I really sing I just like to sing along to my favorite songs to past time or to help me think while working but I'm more of what you call a bathroom singer, no one can be around or hear me. One of my favorite singers is Beyonce and as of right now my top song from her is 'Dance for you'
 Lastly I like to dip in the world of poetry sometimes but it’s usually when I am feeling some type of way.  That’s pretty much it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment