Monday, January 9, 2012

Prompt #1: Cameron Dahlin


            My name is Cameron Dahlin; I’m from a suburb called Minnetonka, which is thirty minutes outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota. My town is centered around Lake Minnetonka, which is where everyone spends their summer out on their boats or on the beaches. You may have heard of Minnetonka from the brand "Minnetonka Moccasin's". This is the same lake the Minnesota Vikings had their infamous “party boat”. I work at a restaurant called Maynard’s, which is the most famous restaurant on Lake Minnetonka. We have many celebrities that love to eat there, including Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries, various Vikings, and Twins players.





            My heritage and background come from my parents who are from two very different places. My mom was born and raised in Buckinghamshire, England. I’ve traveled to England many times to visit my relatives and to tour the country. Two summers ago my family flew to England and Italy for a vacation. My dad is from the upper peninsula of Michigan; this is another place we travel to a lot.



            I graduated Minnetonka High School with a class of about 700. I played basketball my freshman year and participated in other extracurricular activities. I am now a freshman at Ohio State and am enrolled in the Fisher College of Business. I plan on specializing in risk management. I enjoy playing hockey and basketball for fun and plan on playing in the intramural league with my friends. I really enjoy photography and even keep my own photography blog



1 comment:

  1. That's really cool that you get to travel oversees a lot! I enjoyed looking at some of your pictures on your blog. They're really good!

    ReplyDelete