Monday, January 9, 2012

Prompt #1: Chanel Lambert

Hey, guys!



My name is Chanel (like the designer) and I am from Tucson, Arizona. It’s about an hour away from the Mexican border in the Sonoran Desert, but I have never been out of the United States and I cannot speak Spanish. I was born and raised in Tucson, so I have never really seen snow and I am an expert in Mexican food. My favorite place is Mi Nidito; it is on the south side, so it’s a bit ghetto, but Bill Clinton ate there once, so you know it’s good.


I graduated from Salpointe Catholic High School last year. It was a pretty small high school with about 300 in my graduating class. Now I’m a freshman at OSU. I really love Columbus so far and I hope to be living here for at least 7 years. As far as school goes, I am currently studying to be a chemical engineer, but I also want to minor in Environmental Science. I also applied to be part of Dr. Koelling’s lab that works with bio-derived polymers from corn. I am nerdy.


I like to read more than write and one my favorite books is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I also enjoy to reading satire about modern events. I just finished The Hunger Games which were pretty good and now I have set a goal to read every David Sedaris (see left) book because he is glorious.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chanel. That's awesome your from so far away and you picked OSU! I've always thought about living somewhere warm like Arizona, I feel like it would be a nice improvement from these cold winters. I may have to ask you for advice on the best Mexican places around here someday.

    ReplyDelete