Monday, February 20, 2012

Prompt #4 Jonathan Vignos

When it comes to reading, I usually tend to not enjoy it. It’s something that I don’t find fun unless it’s something that I truly enjoy. My favorite type of public writing is anything that deals with sports. This would include anything such as ESPN.com, NBA.com, NFL.com and many more. My favorite site to look at and is always saved to my favorites is MLB.com. It is up to date with articles concerning Major League Baseball and what is currently happening around the league.

Since I don’t have that much time to watch TV, I tend to get on MLB.com a couple times of day, especially since baseball season is coming up. It’s something that I’m constantly looking at and it keeps me updated with scores and highlights around the MLB. I also am always looking at stats to see who is playing well and who isn’t playing so well. Though this site provides up to date scoring and player stats, when it comes to reading I enjoy the latest articles that they provide. These are on the front page on the top right corner and contain all the latest news that’s happening within the Major League. These would include trade rumors, injuries and anything important that is happening. I also enjoy when they provide information on who the top rookies are and what potential they have for the year.

My favorite type of article within the site to read is anything that involves my favorite team, the New York Yankees. They provide me inside information about what the Yankees are trying to accomplish this year and who will start for them. They also keep me updated with injuries and who the Yankees want to trade for. The most recent article that I have read was today about Mariano Rivera and how he implied it will be his last season.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading from ESPN.com. I get all my sports information through that website when I don't have time to watch Sportscenter. I usually read about college football recruiting as well as tennis results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom do anything which related to sports. The only thing I read about sport is basketball. My brother is a big fan of laker so he told me a everything about the basketball and his favorite team. I enjoy listening to those stories and that was the main way how I know about soprts.

    ReplyDelete