Monday, March 5, 2012

Prompt #4 Roberto Valle





To be honest, I do not enjoy reading as much as I wish I would. My klife would be so much easier if I simply enjoyed sitting down for hours at a time and reading. I do some soft reading like magazines and web pages. I mostly enjoy Sports Illustrated because they cover not only the mainstream sport stories but others that you have not heard of.




I also enjoy reading through ESPN's internet page and Popular Mechanics Online for interesting articles on sports' personalities or innovations in technology. Also social reading is a part of my day like Twitter or Facebook. I used to be much more of an avid reader when I was younger. I used to spend hours at a time reading X-Men Comics that I would pick up while visiting my family in Florida. The Uncanny X-Men Used to be my favorite; maybe I'll pick it back up.

1 comment:

  1. If you liked them back then, chances are you'll enjoy reading them again. Maybe they will help spark back up your interest in reading again.

    ReplyDelete